Critical thinking has risen to the top of the list of most needed job skills. When do we need critical thinking skills?
- preparing for a communication situation (gathering and analyzing information)
- in building a strong argument
- when listening, analyzing, and responding to the views of a colleague or client
- in making a considered decision
- in identifying and avoiding thinking errors
Rational and critical thinking can be more easily developed in teams. Training helps teams to function more cohesively, to think and communicate more rationally.
"I use it for better arguments in communication with my boss, as well as when making decisions."
"I use it when making decisions and giving feedback."
"I always try to think things through and justify my actions with arguments."
"I try to argue all the time because empty talk does not lead to much. It is difficult to give examples, I communicate with some subordinates who like to prove the opposite all the time, and this knowledge has been applied for this purpose. I have also completed this training a second time to solidify my knowledge."
"I use it with my colleagues every day. Namely, I have small changes in the team and I have to admit that I still have to remind myself why and to whom it is necessary on a daily basis."